Reputation management is certainly an important factor that many businesses may want to go for. But, is that even possible? Why not? Yes, it is possible. Let us tell you a story of one of our clients.
A business with good reputation was unfortunate to see a rift between labors and management and bad word spread across the web about labor rights, job security, etc. The company was criticized and bad reviews were all over the web until the time it came to us.
What we did?
- We listened and realize the root problem.
- Did not push down the negative reviews and comments as doing that would be unethical and Google may penalize you.
- We spread the good word over internet.
Sure, it took us time. But, within 9 months we were able to remove everything negative from first three pages of Google’s search list. It helped the organization to regain its reputation.
How does it work?
- We curate a list of keywords of your name, business or brand and monitor relevant websites and social media for any negative mentions/ comments.
- We find it extremely fast whenever any negative mention, or blog anything appears on web so that we can do damage control ASAP.
- We build new and good content for you that appears in top search results so that people get to see only the good things about you. We do it all in compliance with the Google norms and terms and conditions.
Here’s the bottom line: Once bad word is over web, it is difficult to remove it and needs proper actions. So, it is always in your best interest to go for Reputation ‘Protection’.
One last thing: Reputation management rules are changed by Google every day and every organization doesn’t have the time to go through it and work on it. But, we at Wow services being the digital marketing agency are best at it and have been doing it since 2015.